Re: [NetEpic ML] Veteran HQs

From: sarah-warren <sarah-warren_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:18:09 +0100

Interesting the idea is sound but then would you have to restrict the use of
the 1ST Company? Could you only use it if you field 'X' number of
companies? Field the best of the best every time would soon leave them
tired and low in number, even veterans need RnR.

IG should have the ability for Vets, but I agree only as a special card, my
greys need all the help they can get, even the tankies(could we have vet
tank units?)

Warren