Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Legion Company Cards [LONG]

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:57:41 -0400

Let us not forget that the original 4 get chaos cards plus bonus from there
Primarch/Deamon the Newer ones Night Lords, Iron Warriors, and such have no
god to give them powers. Some no longer even have there Primarch like the
Night Lords. These type are supposed to be neutral and don't pleadge
themself to any one God. So to make them different they need some different
units and army construction Basicaly these type of Choas armies are SM
armies of Heresy times and no more, they just follow Chaos and now hate the
Emp.