Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann defeated! (By a one time only mistake...)

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:40:27 -0400

I beat the Slann with 2 Guild Biker Brotherhoods, 1 Warrior Brotherhood and
a Goliath Mega cannon company. I then had 3 Praetorians and some support
which included gyro copters, tarantulas, robots, rhinos, berserkers and
thunderers. Chased him with my bikes and wiped up his fodder with my
thunderers. The Praetorians had shields which ate up a lot of firepower but
I lost my Cyclops and the mantis barrages haltred their movement. But I was
able to get in fast and had some firebases to support me.
Darius

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633