Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann victorious again?

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:25:54 -0700

Hi Rune!

If you get your hands on the 2nd Edition rules, put out Games Workshop,
or a White Dwarf or two, it would help to "understand" the Fluff a bit
better. The Battles book was also good. You can find it on e-Bay.

I actually only started playing, shortly after 2nd Edition came out.
I didn't own any mini's, or rules, untill a year ago. My first wife
didn't like me gaming so much, but my 2nd wife is VERY understanding.

I've got a 17 year old daughter who's pretty good at playing wargames,
and Magic Cards. Kind of a father/daughter thing. I'd take her as a
Co-General any day. She's very smart, and very sneaky! I like to think
she learned it from me. Can you tell I'm a proud father?

What are you talking about, GROWN MAN? Are you too old to have fun?
Hey, I'm 39. Gosh, I'll be 40 in 3 days. Time sure flys, when your
having fun.

When I turned 19, I gave my N-Scale train set to a younger boy, because
I thought I was too old for it. Boy, would I LOVE to have that train
set now! ;)

You know what they say, "Men will be boys!"

Best Wishes, Rune!

Warprat ;)