RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Slann probable change.

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:27:37 +0200

I doubt the time saved because of this would be a deciding
factor in how often we play :) We mostly play on weekends anyway,
and if it takes 4 hours or 5 on a Saturday really doesnt matter
much. I think the main issue, is as you say, that you don't like
to have a whole detachment stopped because one or two fails the
roll :) Well, i dont like to have a whole detachment wiped out
by a Vortex missile either, but i dont propose to change those
rules ;)

Rune