Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Core rule interpretations

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:37:36 EDT

Hi!

Thats a very good point Eivind. I was originally inclined to lower them by 2
points, but then again we used the different interpretation of close combat,
although truth be told Darius and Ed used your interpretaion (which seems to
be in the majority).

Give us feed back on how the battle goes with the -1 CAF reduction and the
alternate interpretation of close combat rules, you may have a point since
if you have to engage all before doubling up it becomes considerably more
difficult to take a necron assault warrior out.

Ed and Darius also try this out,(if you play before my next visit).

Peter