Time for another poll: close combat interpretaions!

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:45:05 EDT

Hi!

Well, as Eivind pointed out we need to settle this one, it DOES make a
differnce. CAF becomes a lot more powerful and useful if an opponent is
obligated to engage each model in a detachment before he can double up. this
means you would need about 2 dozen zero CAF troops to take out 4 terminator
stands for sure, which I believe is a good thing.

The poll will come out shortly, I will side with the majority with the above
interpretation.