Re: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:51:42 EST

Hi!

>Hi All!
>

>Here are a couple of questions NO GROUP I have ever played with have
>been able to answer:
>

>1) If two units are in the same forest/building, how can they ever fire
>on each other, without entering into Close Combat?

Simple, they can't! You don't have LOS to each other beyond the distance of
close combat.

>2)A. I can aim my Bombard at an unoccupied building, and knock it down.
> B. I can aim my Bombard at the same building, if I see troops in it.
>
> C. But, I can NOT aim my Bombard at a building in which I CANNOT see
>the troops inside, because that would be unfair (Which cup has the pea
>under it?).

Hehe, sorry to say an empty building is as much of a target as an occupied
one. The rational being why can't you destroy buildings the troops hide
behind or impede line of sight? A building is a valid target in any event.