Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:24:17 -0800

Hi Peter!

Glad I got it right. It's funny, but it's so wierd when different
people read the same thing, but come up with different interpretations.
Even on the basic mechanics of the game.

This forum, you lead, has been very helpfull. I know everyone on this
list has had questions. This is a great way to really learn from others
and have a part in implementing changes.

I know I've said it before, but thanks to EVERYONE for all thier
rantings, ravings, and good ideas!

Warprat ;)