Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:56:28 -0500

Hi!

> ???? So if my titan is hit in turn 1 and the enemy rolls a 2, I must
> remember the rolled number so a +1 is added to it each time it is hit
> subsequently???? I thought a d6 is rolled each and every time the titan is
> hit with a cumulative +1 modifier for each hit beyond the first.

No just hit, but damaged meaning this bonus applies for every hit beyond the
first that a saving throw is failed.

Thus an eldar titan with a pulsar that hits then rolls a d6 for the total
amount of shots (note you roll ONE to hit, but can get multiple "shots").
Once the amount of shots is determined, each is scattered independently and
each gets an armor save. Each "hit" that get through the armor rolls on the
damage table. IF a second or more hir gets through the armor a additional +1
to the damage roll gets through. Thus if 2 hits penetrate the armor. One you
would roll with no modifier on the damage table and the second would get a
bonus of +1 and so forth.

Peter