Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:01:48 -0500

Hi!

> > Hi Hellreich and Jyrki!
> >
> > Really, reading the rules wrong?
> >

> > The rule, as I understand it, has always been to:
> >
> > 1A) Roll to hit the enemy titan.
> > B) Roll a d6 to see how many shots hit the enemy titan.
> > C) Roll scatter for each shot.
> >
> > For each location hit, resolve immediately before resolving the next
> > hit:
> > 2A) Roll the armor save.
> > B) Roll 1d6 on the damage chart.
> > C) Multiple hits add up for damage result.
> > D) Add any special modifiers.
> >
> > What has changed is that multiple hits (2C), beyond the first, will no
> > longer add 1d6. They, instead, will add only 1.
> >

> Um, not exactly. The way I interpret the rule is that you roll a d6 for
the
> first hit and apply result. For the second hit you roll a d6, add 1 to the
> roll and apply result. Each subsequent hit adds a cumulative +1 modifier
> the damage roll.

I think we are all saying the same thing we are just saying it differently
and confusing ourselves.

Roll to hit, if successful roll a d6 and thats the amount of shots for that
successful hit. Once the amount of hits are determined each gets an armor
save and each one that gets through rolls on the damage table. The first hit
gets no bonus to that damage roll, second and following hits get a +1 or
more of bonus for the damage roll.

Peter