Re: Eldar Warlock Powers

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:40:12 -0000

Hi Peter, Quester, and all!

I'm going to put a set of Flyer House Rules together for my playing
group. It will be mostly based on the "Old GW Rules", with some
additions from Peters and Nils Flyer Rules.

I used some Warlocks on some T-Hawks last game. Looks like I made a
mistake, but you couldn't tell just by reading the rules. The rules
say ANY model, and Psychic powers are capable of being Snap Fired.

I sure would like to see that Games Workshop Q and A's, because I
viewed the Warlock Power as something that was more sustainable,
being as how it could last from turn to turn. The power can hold
Titans, so it's also strong. Many bikes are almost as fast as a
flyer, faster if you use a Chaos Card. But yet, bikes can be held,
and flyers can't.

Hmmmm, this still doesn't make sense to me. Warlocks and other
Psychers are usually a Special Card, so it doesn't seem a play
ballance issue.

Why this rule, anyone have any opinions?

Warprat ;)