Re: Eldar Warlock Powers

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:29:20 -0000

Hi Questor!

Yep, your right, I just adjusted this to work with aircraft. As
Peter pointed out, the flyers came after the Warlocks. So chalk one
up for the Commissar (Peter, hehehe!) ;)

Warprat ;)

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, quester <quester666_at_y...> wrote:

> Hi Rat
>
> OK I m wrong on the blast thing sorry was thinking of the storm
>
> BUT PLEASE READ THIS OK ?? right out of eldar army list
>
> psychic lock, the warlocks unleash a bolt of psychic energy which
fixes on a target and PINS IT TO THE GROUND, holding it completely
immobile and perventing it from shooting or fighting. choose a single
target within 75cm and roll a d6. on the roll of a 4, 5, or 6 the
target is PINNED TO THE GROUND, and remains pinned for the rest of