Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Pinning..

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:08:51 -0500

Hey it isn't cheese to use your rhinos to fight in CC. I use my rhinos to
help defend my devastators by putting them on FF, and to support my tactical
with ADV and with my assault units they usually join in the fray. I think
using them to specifically pin smaller units is cheese because they 1)
should remain in coherency 2) should remain with their unit in the space
marines case. When I send my rhinos into CC the troops they have carried are
already in CC and they join them respectively. Make it a house rule that apc
can't initiate CC unless its troops it is carrying has done so. On the other
hand when a squad is wiped out except for the rhinos and there is that last
objective that needs to be retaken pinning enemy units on the objective is
not cheese.
Darius

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633