Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Pinning..

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:47:19 -0800

OOOo time out Peter yes the Mech can have its Warp Jump messed up by the
cheesy one lone stand. The fact is ANY extra mass around one tring to jump
would through it off. But, this dos not stop the mech or Titan from just
walking away from that type of model that is not in its pinning class. And
this works fine if infantry or cheap tanks try to pin a Mech or Titan it can
just walk away. But infantry would be pinned and have to fight. It is pretty
clear in the rules how the Necron work. "" Necron also have built in warp
jump generators that allow them to move in EXACTLY the same way as Mechs."