Re: [NetEpic ML] Another question

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:48:38 -0800 (PST)

 I like the first one another test when they take more damage

Q...

  maxerdog_at_... wrote:
Thanks for the reply to my previous question. My gaming partner and
I are looking for a way to penalize units that have been broken but
have passed their morale check. We do not like the way these units
pass one morale check and then are immune to causalties for the rest
of the game. Our two ideas.

1. A morale check every turn a broken unit suffers causities.

or

2. A morale check to give broken units orders.

Is one of these viable options? Will it unbalance things to much for
armies with poor morale?

Thanks,
John

eGroups Sponsor

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"