RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:10:44 +0100

I generally think the chaos cards are ok, allthough some of them
are a bit powerful. The Legion cards on the other hand, are
devastating....
The cards add flavor to the game, and i think they are a nice idea.
They let the unpredictability of the orks/tyranid/chaos come into
play. BUT, they should not be game killers, as some are...
No powers should ever work without a possibility for a save imo..

Rune