Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:47:28 +0100

I dont really know about the tyranid and ork cards as we have never played
with those, but chaos cards are difficult to play up against. Thats also the
way it should be.

Without the chaoscards the army would just be another army, only with
something called deamons and minions in stead of regular units.

As for titans, as far as I remember, chaoscards dont work on them as long as
they have active voidshields. (somebody correct me here if Im wrong)

As for strategies for fighting chaos, Im a little biased. One one hand it is
tempting to break the minioncards. This is easily done as the in general is
few in numbers an thus easy VPs. On the other hand it might be wise to keep
firing at the deamons to make chaos give up his cards. One less card on the
deamons hand is one less card played against you. Any advice here?

Im not going to start to whine much about this, but this is also yet another
example that shows how strong (and in my opinion still unballanced) slann
is. This was the first time in our group slann fought chaos, first time Rune
faced them, and he still won! No one in our group has done that, in fact up
til now, no one has beaten chaos in our group. I know it was a close call,
so this is just some food for thought....

Eivind