Re: [NetEpic ML] New order counters

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 12:16:41 -0500

Hi!

Will drop the morale check.

Someone mentioned that it should be just for infantry (forced march). I
made teh restriction specially thinking in fast moving vehicles. I dont
mind for example a jet bike on forced march orders moving 90cm since it
could move far, but it can't do anything, plus is can get easily wiped
out in close combat (I agree in with Jyrki's suggestion) or be shot to
oblivion (+1 to hit them) and they can't take objectives. Just rushing
headline like this into enemy lines means death. So I'd leave the order
as originally intended for all units, you can cover a lot of ground but
not much else.

Peter