RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:05:55 +0200

I see. And I agree that a plane which hits the ground at high speed isn't
going to regenerate anywhere since it will be scattered all over the
countryside. Even if it is a Troll, since all that fuel is going to explode
and burn :-)

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.