Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:11:41 -0800

Well you need to use these as they are party of the game, Mine fields,
bunkers, and trenches were introd into the game many moons ago. Way, way,
back in WD issue number 144, yes I keep my WD issues in boxes with them tag
of what is in it. So was ment to be added to the orginal game of Space
Marines. Heck without snap fire anyone that takes an outnumbering the
opponet army will win. Don't belive me just take all Ork Goffs and charge
across the board till you reach the Slann, Orks win. You'll only kill about
1/2 his army at best with regular fire. Without Snap fire there is also no
sence in having a first fire token to use in the game for all movement has
been done already just skip to CC and then advanced shoot you'll get the
same results.