Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Net epic milestones

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:33:27 -0000

Hi!

> in no particular order
> minor: marines chaplain/medic on bike, chaplain with jump pack,
off table

There was an idea put forth once about, special cards (if they can be
called that)that would function as wargear cards to add things like
this to detachments. Some people liked it, some didn't, in any event
if people liked the idea a optional system could be made.

> artillery available differently for each race (smoke, mines, ecc)

This is a good one too, smoke and blind rounds were available in AT,
would be easy to convert them.

> major: campaign system (I'm waiting for that for years), new races
(space

I beleive this should probably be the main, next, focus of the group.
Its long overdue.

> ratmen, undead or something completly different like tau/kroot)

Ed, is working on some ratmen army, the tau/kroot would be cool to do
too.

> some kind of roster for your army during a battle (a quick view
instead of
> card)

I'll probably make a summary card for quick reference for each race.

Peter