RE: [NetEpic ML] Campaign System

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:08:13 +0200

Battlefleet Gothic also has a campaign system. It is pretty simple, but by
no means bad. I actually had some ideas as how to modify it for NetEpic but
unfortunately Ididn't write them down ad forgot what they were :(

My suggestion is to look what some existing systems have, take the best
ideas and combine them, and then make the rest up.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.