RE: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Havnt seen that one. Ive "talked" to a few Canadians on the net,
and they all seem to have french as their first language, and
"speak" english like a 7 yr old boy. Its a wonder they dont actually
learn to speak better english, being as close as they are to the
US. Fortunately, Taco Bell havnt spread their influence to our
country yet. Guess they'll have to compete with McDonalds and Burger
King for the worst "food" award :)

only about 20% or so of Canadians speek Franch and their all mostly in one place in a very large county.
most canadians are of an English or (GB) desent, (may the GODS help us)LOL
as for all that fast food , if you ask anyone from the US (me) it all sucks..!! and it gives us all a suck feeling after eating it.
no one knows how they make any money. but you can start a small Riet buy asking people in a fast food line, if they like the food and why are they going to buy the food here. You will get them to think about what they are doing and they will start to walk out to get some good food. LOL

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6