Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:43:35 +0100

> many norwegians fear we are losing our cultural identity
> due to ever increasing amounts of immigrants

You need to kick out the yanks. No-one else has the money to make that big
an impact.

Tour diary from a UK band I read recently (www.earthtone9.com). They hit
(can't remember which, Vienna or somesuch) european city, expecting local
culture, and they find HMV, McDead and Burger.

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.