Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] ramblings

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 9:48:26 +0200

Personally, I think that the rules are good as they are, not perfect or realistic by any means, but quite fun to use.

On the other hand, maybe the time has come to make an Advanced NetEpic? It would sure bring forth some interesting discussions!

Now we have taken the issue of CC, what other issues should the advanced rules be about?

Eivind