Re: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:30:18 +0100

> did everyone miss the squat gild-bikes fast moving CC gods and their
back-up gyo-copters (hover-tanks) to cover them 1 company of each
>makes a almost unstopable fast moving attack force that can hit you were
your weakest as you try to deal with their heavy stuff
> can anyone say "lighting war" LOLHi!

I didn't. My bike Guild plus the use of an Air Corps and a Colossus (the
rest of the army was a Brotherhood, a Grand Battery and a Rhino detachment)
shattered the opposing marine formation in 2 turns flat for the loss of a
couple of unlucky bikers.

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.