RE: [Epic] Bad Choas Force (was: What scares me about Epic 40K)

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 97 11:55:00 EST

>Actually, poof goes 1 (one) of his warlords. Everything else is pretty
>right - "barrage missiles mounted on the carapace only" is an issue that
>caused considerable debate only a few weeks ago and there is little
doubt
>that if pressed, he is within his rights (although I think he would be
>wrong) to insist that missiles CAN be mounted anywhere. Two Warlord
Titans
>(as suport units) would cost 1800pts which is what he is paying already.
I think the warlord battle group is 1500. So he'd be
paying more for two than he currently is for three.
They wouldn't have the restriction to stay together,
but I don't know if that mattered.

Did it turn out that he had shot the plasma destructors in
the same turn as other weapons, or moved the Titans
after shooting them?

andy
andy.skinner_at_...