RE: [Epic] Bad Choas Force (was: What scares me about Epic 40K)

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 13:41:18 -0500

> From: Keith Zanardi <xenofobe_at_...>
>
> No, he fired the Barrage Missile launchers and DS heads turn one.
> He got like 35+ templates (a little better than average) which
> wiped out my artillery co. and a Shadow sword. turn 2 (it had
> to have been 2 turns sorry guys.) I don't think he fired every
> weapon on the titans on turn one. Anyway on turn 2
> he opened up with 12 Plasma Destructor shots and finished off
> all of my Super heavies the remnants of the Artillery Co.
> I figured it was all over (I am going from memory as it's been a
> while) at the end of turn one anyway. Not trying to be a pesimist,
> but hey, 75 Bloodletters were comming for me so I figured I was
> being more of a realist. As far as I know I don't think he moved
> the titans at all.
>
> Keith
>
> Ps Every model was WISIWIG!

        Now this is the _really_ scary part. This guy actually
had 75 bloodletters??? 2 LoBs with 2x deathstorms each? (that
would take a little work, since deathstorms are only made for the
left? arm). That boy's got some problems.

        Well, for the time being, at least, Epic powergamers
seem to be few and far between. The closest thing I ever saw
was an Eldar player with 16 Firestorms, which wasn't really cheesy,
it was just damn annoying and not the sort of thing you expect
to come across. Say 'bye-bye' to those Marines in rhinos...

        So what horrid army lists have other people come across?

Scott
shupes_at_...