Re: [Epic] What scares me about Epic 40K

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:40:04 +1100 (EST)

>> This is pre-Titian Legions, but I haven't found
>> anything in that text to forbid this unit either. I would allow the
>> Warlord group.
>
> Fine as a house rule, although there's the question of
>how to include it. One minion card? Count it as 3 minion cards?
>Attach it to a GD ala the CSM Legions? Stand-alone company card?
>There's a bunch of different options available.

Looking at the Journal on Chaos Titans, there were Chaos Titan Legions but
they could only be purchased as Minions (1 Legion = 1 Minion Card) for the
Daemon Titans stated in the Journals (Bubonis - nurgle Skylok - tzeentch)
who act as GDs with a couple of special rules

I guess this way you could have Khorne TL as minions for Abominatus...

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?"