RE: [Epic] Sihouettes for Units

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:16:06 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Eric Larsen wrote:

> Chen-Song,
>
> I have silhouettes for some of the Space Marine units (listed below) done in Visio 4.0 format... which can be outputted to whatever format you want (.bmp, .gif, .wmf... whatever)... I can email them to you as a single graphic if you like...

I would be very interested if you can send these graphics in .GIF or .JPG
format. thank you very much.

> I worked up a basic template in Visio 4.0 (Windows program) for creating my own company/support cards. Everything is scaled pretty nice and is easily manipulated to create a wide variety of combinations. Sorry that the list is incomplete (to say the least!) but I intend to finish on the marines, and then start into the Squats (then I.G., then Eldar, then etc. etc.).
>
> My grand intention (if I ever get the time to finish it) is to create a program that allows you to design your own Epic cards in an easy (and semi-decent) manner for printing.
>
> Just wondering... would anybody be interested in something like this?...
>
> Eric Larsen
> nimhbus_at_...

Something like this would be great. I'm just wondering if you are
going to make exact replicas of the force cards or are you going to be
making something new? What I'm trying to do is to make a
full page (8 1/2 by 11) Table of Organization and Equipment for the Marine
Companies and Eldar Hosts, because this would help me in both Epic and
Dirtside II. IMO a full page chart would really help in casualty
counting; you can just put the "destroyed" stands right beside the
silhouettes on the page... helps keeping track of break points too.

                                                Chen-song