Re: [Epic] Eldar Spirit Hosts

From: Perrin Haley <phaley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 14:10:05 -0800

>What is the prevailing thought on the Warlock included in the spirit host -
>does he come with a falcon transport or not?

I've always played that he didn't come with a transport for two reasons.
1) On the Spirit Host card it just shows a picture of Warlock stand, not a
Warlock and a Falcon transport. 2) On the Warlock special card it says
that it consists of a Warlock and his own Falcon transport. No such
wording on the Spirit Host card.

        Perrin

>love and laughs,
>tempest

"...I could never become a prophet...just
a critic - which is a poor thing at best,
a sort of fourth-rate prophet suffering
from delusions of gender."

        -Jubal Harshaw, "Stranger in a Strange Land"
         (This guy does *NOT* suck!)