Re: [Epic] Phoenix Lords in CJ

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:46:48 -0800

snip

>Personally, I much preferred the Phoenix Lords which were discussed
>previously in this list. I think they were much better, after going through
>several revisions by the members of the list ;P. Anybody kept those ? And
>the Chaos Primarch ?

Like I said earlier, "me too." If anyone wants a copy of Lorenzo's Phoenix
Lords, I have a copy handy (though I'm sure he does too). I'm also looking
for all those old ideas for Chaos Primarchs and Legions, I think there were
two sets (one with lots of new powers and one without), both with 4 legions
and primarchs. If anyone has them could they mail me a copy or post it to
the list?

Michael who is a general for the Lius