Colossus' Gyrocopter (was Re: [Epic] Biker boys)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:53:37 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 21-Jan-97 Re: [Epic] Biker boys by DAVID C
LADO_at_....U > On the topic of command units, someone posted that
the gyrocoptor that
> comes with the colossus is not a command unit. I am pretty sure that
> this is wrong. I remember going through this controversy with a friend
> of mine and finding that it says in the description of the unit and on
> the stats chart that it is a command unit.

The exact quote is:
"The recon gyrocopter counts as a commmand unit for the purposes of
orders, movement etc, in all other respects its identical to an Iron
Eagle Gyrocopter." It never gets any mention on any charts, the entry
for the Colossus simply notes that a Colossus has a recon gyrocopter.

While I supposed the "etc" might be the 'no shoot-at' rule, we've never
played it that way. Basically, we've always treated it like the
Colossus: move & FF, doesn't check morale, but can be shot at without
trouble.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...
                    Squat Leader, Den'Len Fetch