Re: Doomweavers (was Re: [Epic] cheese)

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:11:45 +1000 (EST)

>> -However, the Imperator with its engines turned off would be the funniest
>> thing in the world to see get doomweaved, as it would not be able to move!
>> (though I'm not cruel enough to ever do something _this_ cheesy to any of my
>> opponents, just the thought of their anguished screams brings a smile to my
>> face. Call me a sadist or something ;P)
>
>Doomwebs, regardless ofthe Imperator's save or if it's immobilized isn't
>auto killed, same for mega gargant... i beleive it was in a Q&A that they
>hit a top row location with some other things...

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE don't let this arguement start again! I just watched
the Graviton Gun debate one of the 40K lists and it turned real nasty,
please don't let the Doomweaver Vs Titans thread get picked up here again!
The uni server here has crashed twice in the last week because of excess
mail. Don't start please!!

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."