RE: [Epic] Re: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better?

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:31:47 +1000 (EST)

> SNIP>
> >and finally:
> >
> >Space Marine
> >I don't understand how your premise can be "the first edition is the
> >best" and then conclude with "I prefer SM/TL" ----> it's Space Marine
> >2nd ed.
>
> Obviously, I wasn't clear enough...

I think the first couple of Space marine games have been forgotten here.

So If Adeptus Mehcanicus was 1st ed and Codex Mech was 2nd that makes 1st
Ed Space marine the 3rd and TL 4th Edition of the Adeptus type rules
(someone correct me if I'm wrong) now I haven't played Adeptus Mech but
although detailed the rules look hideously complex (again correct me) So
Space marine took 3 or 4 editions to get right.

Rob L.