Re: [Epic] scenarios (long, also)

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 00:58:26 PDT

You wrote :

(...)

>On the first turn, the 'Nids charged forwards,as did the two ork
>pincers on
>each side. The first big surprise came when about twelve knights
>emerged
>from concealed pits and sprinted into Close Combat with the
>Dominatrixes!
>The knights suffered horrible casualties from biocannons, spore
>cysts, warp
>blasts, and claws and fangs, but both Dominatrixes were annihilated
>by
>repeated blows with power lances and chainfists. Only four knights
>remained
>standing.

He managed to kill 2 dominatrixes with only 12 knights?! Very
impressive!

(...)

>I think that's plenty for the moment. If you want, I can write up
>the other
>one too; the defender won that one fair and square, however you do
>the
>victory points (although we were doing one of the rules wrong).
>
>Eugene

Of course I want to read what you can post about the other battle!

I would like to translate your idea into French for my site, do you
agree?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/