Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:02:47 -0700

At 12:19 PM 7/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>A little of topic here, but has anyone considered collecting a whole Chapter
>in Epic? Oh which reminds me. Say I want more infantry (As a 40k player, I
>have this aversion to lots of tanks, something about having more tanks then
>people makes me think ----->Munch!<-----. I know it isn't so, but I wonder
>anyway, how do you get more infantry?
>
>That's about it for know
>
>Tyler

        Most of the hobby stores in my area are carrying boxed sets of infantry.
If your local stores are out, or if you aren't near any, I'm sure GW would
be more than happy to mail order for you.

        I only vaguely know what comes in one, but I'll try to remember:

        For about $10 you will get:

        2 bases of assault marines
        2 bases of hvy weaps.
        4 bikes
        2 bases of scouts
        1 group of leader types
        several bases worth of marines

        The reason I'm vague is because I kind of juggle the numbers; I pad out
the hvy. weaps. with other marines and voila', I have four bases rather
than two!

Nickles