RE: [Epic] four side scenario (a bit long)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:47:14 -0500

>Incidentally, the winner of the Coolest Infantry Stand award was one of the
>pitiful survivors of the Marine detachment destroyed on the first turn by
>the Firelords. He picked up the cheese puff from a fallen comrade in the
>ruins. He and two comrades drove off an assault by aspect warriors, and
>then, after his comrades fell, he survived the fire of 5 falcons, a prism
>cannon, and a Warlock Titan, and won a firefight against some Ork Warbikes,
>before being swarmed by falcons in close combat and killed. He was cool.
>
>Regards, Eugene

----> this ougta be required. Great stuff - Hey Fellow List Members,
even if you
don't want to fool with a battle report, why don't we at least hear the
"hero of
the fight" and "dog of the fight" report like this.
        We used to do something like this with Risk, where armies were
given "Honorable burials" if they did good, and of course "Scum burials"
if they didn't.
 A Scum burial was usually a chuck over the shoulder.
Don't think I'll be doing that with my titans, though.

Chris Miller