RE: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:25:27 -0500

>On Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:50:56 -0400 "Erik K. Rutins" <snowdo1_at_...>
>writes:
>>
>>> For Space Marines, it might be
>>> Metallica's "Seek and Destroy"
>>
>>I have definitely settled on Metallica as the music of choice while
>>playing my Space Marines. Anything up to and including And Justice
>>for
>>All works very well. "Battery", "Damage, Inc.", "Disposable Heroes",
>>"Blitzkrieg", "The Four Horsemen", etc., etc.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>- Erik
>>
>Well for chaos i've use some music like:
>

>Slanessh - Nine Inch nails (pretty hate machine)
>Nurgle - Marylan Manson
>Khorne - Bolt Thrower or Metallica
>Tzench - same as Khorne
>
>Maelstorm
------> and I'm thinkn' your typical Inquisitor might
be partial to "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" from
B.O.C

Chaos? Why, "Shout at the Devil" of course...

For Non-Vocal Music, the soundtracks to the
Conan movies are good (kinda fantasy-ish),
Star Trek II & III have some good stuff (The
sequence where Khan does the surprise attack
 on 2, and the Klingon stuff on 3 especially).
Some of Joe Satriani's stuff might work too,
esp Chaos...

Oh and for the Chaos cultists (or stealer cults):
"Atomic Punk" from the Old Van Halen ...

"...Nobody rules these streets at night
like me..."

Chris Miller

(Wondering at the lack of good orky tunes)