Re: [Epic] Something strange happened while Drybrushing

From: Philip Troy Routley <ptr320_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 02:03:29 -0600 (CST)

>For those who are wondering what sand I am using, I use only the best
>singing sands stolen in glass juice bottles from the beaches of PEI. This
>gives me a high glass content, which means if I have enough, I can walk on
>it and it will squeek. My scouts won't be sneaking up on anyone soon!
>
>Tyler

PEI? Isn't that like saying Yugoslavia? I.e. it doesn't exist anymore.
The island formerly known as Prince Edward Island is now known as Prince
Edward on a Stick.

I got my sand from the South Saskatchewan River, which if I hadn't rescued
it would eventually make its way all the way to Hudson's Bay. It's quite
fine grained, and looks very suitable in the deserts of Tallarn.

Troy