RE: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: james nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 07:54:59 -0400

In epic, almost every infantry can shoot
In whfb only archer types can sho=
ot

In Epic there are many different kinds of tanks
In whfb there are tank =
type things, but if you read the fluff, not enough
for an epic sized battle=
, basically the whole thing would be infantry. Now,
Epic FB would have to b=
e played on a 4x4 table, otherwise can you image how
long it will take the =
dwarfs to get anywhere, seeing as they don't have an
troop carrying tanks (=
That I know of)

Well, you'd have a lot more troops riding monsters. Possib=
ly monster squards, groups of guys on griffons and the like. I can't think =
of what they would use as centerpeices, i.e in epic titans provide a sort o=
f visual centerpiece for a force. Can't think of what the fantasy counterp=
art would be. Maybe some sort of really large monster.
--------------------=
---------------
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You assume law=
 still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bound by p=
recedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"But your most inco=
rrect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -David Brin, Inf=
inity's Shore