Re: [Epic] Net Epic Gudelines

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:10:31 -0600

At 17:46 01/28/1997 +0000, you wrote:

>2-Order Phase,What will each of the orders mean in terms of movement and
>firing.First Fire, Advance, Charge, Fallback

The only thing I would suggest is a turn sequence. For example:

Do Eldar units near a Warlock place orders before or after squat units near
an Ancestor choose their orders?

Do either of the above units choose their orders before or after drop pods?

Actually, now that I think about it, a turn sequence is an absolute necessity.

Temp