[Epic] [E40k] Chaos

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:53:04 -0400 (EDT)

        As some of you know, I've been toying with the idea of a Chaos
force for a while now. I've already decided that Khorne is going to
form the backbone of my army, because I like their troops and their
Demon Engines. (model-wise, even if they do have a few too many
skulls) The decision was made in the days of Epic 2nd, and I'm not
about to sell my Bloodletters and Flesh Hounds as I've already spent
my money on them.

        If I were to add a second power to my army to make it more
viable, which one of the three would you choose? The second power
could consist of a couple of small detachments to plug holes (my
wallet claims that this is the better option, but I'm not sure), or it
could be half of the force.
        Examples of strategies would be helpful to explain why the
force would be helped a lot.

        I have a few boxes of the old Chaos Horde, so if you suggest
the old plastic minis, I'd be ecstatic. However, the metal I have is
limited to 2 LoBs, a smattering of GDs, 15 Bloodletters, 15
Fleshhounds, about 6 Khorne Daemon Engines, and a few assorted
Daemons. I also have some Imperial Titans that I intended to paint up
in appropriate colors.

Thanks,
Mark