Re: [Epic] Call for beta testers...(REPOST)

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

> Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...> writes:
> > Here is a repost of the call for Beta testers, I have changed the format
> > slightly because a: The lines were too long, b: I hate MIME format.
> > Apologies to anyone who finds this offensive.
>
> And don't forget to e-mail your replies. Not only does it add
> more traffic, he might not read them if they aren't e-mailed. I know
> I've missed a couple posts here because I've been reading too fast,
> (It's also unfortunately why some of my posts aren't as well thought
> out as they should be.) and he may not be a thorough reader of the
> ML.

Don't be too hard on yourself, there are but a handful of us that do
think of what they are saying and type it in carefully, me not being one.
Half the fun of the maillist is trying to figure out what the heck people
are trying to say.
As for the Beta testing... He probably has not read the list much at all,
which would be a shame, because I think there are some very valid points
in the list that could be used in the software, but I guess that they
will come up when the product is tested.

Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of