Re: [Epic] Re: Painting skulls

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:55:42 -0400

>Skulls on shoulder pads are easy. Big dot over smaller dot - dots for
>eye sockets and nose as required. The real question is how do we paint
>the squad symbols on the shouder pads (ans - carefully) or how do we
>paint the sergeant's name on the shoulder pad (ans - we don't, that'd be
>silly).
>
>Richard

Actually Richard, you could. Didn't you see the Millenium where the guy
wrote on strands of hair? Also, they have those devices in Labs where they
can implant ovum for cloning (Or whatever delicate procedure) which use
joysticks, translating small gestures into even smaller movements on the
manipulators. Of course, no one could read it without a microscope, but who
cares right?

Tyler