RE: [Epic] Re: Painting skulls

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:02:54 -0700

Actually Richard, you could. Didn't you see the Millenium where the guy
wrote on strands of hair? Also, they have those devices in Labs where they
can implant ovum for cloning (Or whatever delicate procedure) which use
joysticks, translating small gestures into even smaller movements on the
manipulators
Tyler

        Gee, I have to get by with just one of those magnifying lenses with the clamping arms attached...

Nickles
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death...