Re: [Epic] Slow

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:55:21 -0500

> Basically, but I paint the base green, then sand it, which looks good. Then
> I paint the sand green and leave it, because I don't feel it really needs to
> be drybrushed, as I have other stands waiting. At first I applied sand then
> tried to paint it green, but it's impossible to paint between their legs.

Ah! you need to upgrade your brushes. The brush size I use most often is
Polly S 5/0. Close runners up are 3/0 and 20/0. You'll get to paint between
their legs quite nicely with 5/0. The GW line of brushes is, basically,
crap.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.