RE: [Epic] Brushes( & paints)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:21:54 -0400

>-----> Allright - "realistic effects": they must be stationed on a
>desert world!
>
>I had a fire a few years ago, and it was the upstairs which suffered the
>most
>(lightning strike) which was, of course, where all the mini's were.
>After this,
>I had "realistic smoky battle effects" and let me tell you, there is no
>way to
>get rid of this distinctive mark. Many of my 40K Howling Griffs (red &
>yellow)
>are still sulking about their much dimmer coloring after this, and the
>stain soaks
>through those two colors no matter what. Some of the titans weren't too
>happy
>either...
>
>Chris Miller

But your Hell Planet terrain collection has been growing nicely since then
(I have enough trouble painting the minature once, having to do the same guy
over and over, as well as the rest of his squad buddies, would kill me.(So
would a lightning strike))

Seriously though, when you decided to use your kid's Volcano Science Project
(I think all parents have to build one for their kid. I know mine did, and I
didn't even do a science project on Volcanoes) did you disconnect the lava
fireing device? Or have you made some house rules for Tomato Ketchup?

Tyler