RE: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:28:44 -0500

>Sutherland <charles_at_...> writes:
>> P.S. Anyone got any good ideas for converting battlewagons or stompas? I
>> got a snotload of those also.
>
> I'd like to hear this as well. The only thoughts I have so
>far are the Wierdboy battlewagon (make someplace for him to stand, the
>mega-gargant scaffolding sprues shown in WD211 work better than any
>idea I has come up with until that point, and then glue him on top),
>and a Flakwagon... I was going to find 3 cylinders usable as turrets,
>and find a way to attach them, nothing really complicated. Affix them
>at the crazy angle that Firestorms and Thunderfire batteries are at,
>and it should be easily recognizable. Maybe those coffee stirrer
>things, but I'll have to see how it looks primed and painted before
>making a decision.
--------> I used some of the numerous leftover Man-O-War masts and spars
and the previous battlewagon model to make weirdboy towers:
No turret, just a mast (with some crossbars like a ladder) and I cut
a Madboy in half and stuck him on the crow's nest. Very Distinctive...
Find a buddy who played MOW and he'll probably have the masts left...

Chris Miller